Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not Just Another Shoe Post

Okay, I know I'm constantly making posts about sneakers, and this one is... sort of. While these sneakers are fresh as hell and designed by French artistic entity Mat&Jewski, there is a more important question I have. Does this mean that Le Coq Sportif is back? Or did they just never go away and I couldn't find their stuff? Either way, I'm super pumped to see some fresh Le Coq Sportif stuff and I hope it keeps coming. Read about them at www.hypebeast.com

Also, note the dogs getting their freak on on the toe. I think there is something to be said about funny apparel that isn't in the form of a lame sexual innuendo t-shirt so prevalent in the Mid West (sorry, this is a trivial personal issue I have with people who don't understand what style is. If you don't care about style, that's one thing and I guess I can deal with it. But it's another thing to not even realize that what you're wearing isn't clever, funny, or hot at all).



Vince

No comments: