Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This Is Important

Let's get real as hell for a minute. There are a few things in my life that I'm all about. Fashion happens to be towards the top of that list(though I don't have the cash to accommodate my taste). Along with the fashion love I have a thing for fresh ass artists. Let's put the two together shall we?

Reebok has commissioned some of Jean-Michel Basquiat's work to use in their recreated Reebok NPC UK sneakers. It's sad that Basquiat is no longer with us and that someone is making bank with his art, but at least his work is being put to a fresh use. You can try to get your hands on a pair starting February 5, 2008.






Vince

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://static3.jadedpixel.com/s/files/1/0001/8298/files/marc_jacobs_vans_wingtip1.jpg

peep those out.